Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data Excel Communications (HRD) Ltd collects through our interactions with you and via our products as well as how we use that data.
Personal Data That We Collect
Excel Communications (HRD) Ltd collects data to provide you with the best marketing and workshop experiences. You provide some of this data directly such as when you register for our whitepapers or webinars, or your data may be supplied to us by your employer as part of a training project. Data is restricted to your name and job title plus business contact details.
How We Use Personal Data
Excel Communications (HRD) Ltd uses the data we collect to provide you with the products and services we offer. This includes:
- Replying to your enquiries more efficiently through the services we provide
- Helping us improve and provide a bespoke training service to you
- Sending you developmental information relevant to your role and topics of interest
- Informing you of new offers, products and services that may be of interest to you
- Marketing general company messages so that you know just how we can best help develop your performance and that of your team and company
We will never share your details with a third party without agreement from you or your company.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
We will only share your personal data with a third party so that we can complete any learning project or provide you with the training services or product you or your employer have requested. We may also share data with our third party suppliers, working on our behalf, shipping products or materials or implementing marketing campaigns. Excel Communications may disclose your personal data where it believes it is compelled to do so by law.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mail from Excel Communications (HRD) Ltd. You can opt out from receiving interestbased advertising from us by visiting the opt-out page on our website.
The Data Controller - Excel Communications (HRD) Ltd
Swatton Barn, Badbury, Swindon, SN4 0EU, United Kingdom